Friday, May 29, 2009
I'm Leaving... on a Jet Plane
Well, I'm leaving tomorrow for training camp before we fly out to Swazi. I don't have much time to make this a great post or anything seeing as I still have to pack my personal suitcase and carry-on and it's already 4 in the morning. Good thing I'm used to not getting much sleep! I'm leaving the house around 3:30. I'll probably have my phone so I can text and such, but I can't take it to camp so once I get there, that's it. I'll try to update this every time I get a chance to go to an internet cafe. I was told it would be every couple weeks or every week, but sometimes we just have to go with the flow if things aren't as expected. And you can send me emails as well! I can check that and respond if I have time. Thank you for all your prayers. I appreciate them all and they mean the world to me. I love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment