Monday, May 11, 2009

Here are my 25... make that 15...

Well, insomnia is winning yet again. I'm bored and can't think of anything original to write about, so I'm going to one of those annoying generic Facebook lists.
Here are 25 random things you may or may not know about me:
1. I'm an insomniac, clearly you know that already.
2. I'm going to Africa in less than 3 weeks, which I'm kind of freaking out about. Don't get me wrong, I'm way excited about it and looking forward to it more than anything at the present time.
3. I'm an artist. Everything I own has at least a little bit of paint on it.
4. I'm OCD with my art. My drawing teacher always gets mad at me b/c my work is too "tight." I just want to tell him that's how I draw and to get over it.
5. I've wanted to illustrate children's books since I was in high school. Now I pretty much know I don't want to do art as a living and want to go into children's ministry.
6. I tend to be a grammar nazi. It drives me absolutely insane when people mistake "your" and "you're" or "there" "their" and "they're"... basically anything like that drives me crazy. (thought you'd appreciate that Linds)
7. I go through phases of music. I used to listen to country all the time, then went to pop/rock, then punk and emo, and now I listen to praise music all the time, and I don't think that will change.
8. North Georgia is where my heart is. Not so much the place (although it is beautiful and I love it), but the people there. Going to school there was the best decision I've ever made.
9. With that, I of course have to say that joining Alpha Gam was one of the best decisions I've ever made as well. My sisters are incredible, not to mention my family. They are my heart.
10. I love kids. I used to work at a daycare and although some days I'd want to pull my hair out, it was always, always worth it.
11. I can't help but want a baby. Call me crazy, but I just want one (don't worry though). My friends make fun of me b/c I'll see a precious baby and say "Aww, I want one!"
12. I'm kind of a nerd. I love math and sadly get enjoyment out of taking tests and working through problems. Go ahead... laugh. I also love to read.
13. I want a tattoo on the arch of my foot. I don't know if this will ever happen... 1. I hate needles and 2. my dad would NOT be very happy with me.
14. I'm a listener, not a big talker.
15. Jesus is everything to me and I want to live my life to glorify Him.
Actually, let's make this 15 random facts otherwise this post will be a mile long. Plus, I'm getting tired.

1 comment: