"I thank my God every time I remember you." You have no idea how incredibly thankful I am for you guys. You were with me each step of the way. Before I went to Swazi, you gave. You gave your prayers, you gave financially, you gave your encouragement, you gave your love. While I was in Swazi, you continued to give. You prayed. You fought for me and for my team. You were with me each step of the way, and I was always thinking of you. You guys went to Swazi this summer too, and for some of you, a little part of you is still there. And now, I'm back in the States. Depressed. In a foul mood. Not any fun to be around. Yet you still give. You give your love, you give your prayers, you give your encouragement. I would have never been able to do this without you. You helped love on these children. You helped build carepoints. You helped heal the sick. You helped encourage the oppressed. You helped defend the cause of the fatherless. You helped plead the case of the widow. You. You were there each step of the way, and I could never, ever thank you enough. I'm so blessed to call you friends. I'm so blessed to call you sisters in Christ.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment